West Kilburn Baptist Church

Our meeting place was built in 1865. After the Second World War the area round the church was knocked down and replaced with the 'South Kilburn Estate'. Much of the estate is in the process of being rebuilt again, and they have recently finished redeveloping directly behind us. The red brick building directly behind the church hall (to the left of the picture) has now been replaced.